Thursday, July 1, 2010

boost up personality

ok....let me start...for things to change..i need to change myself....if it's not me..then who???huhu...now...i realize that i must b a positive thinker...there's been a long time since i'm not bubbling in this blog..huhu...quite bz wif my infosys training....

in dis infosys training....thnx God...i met really good friends...life was juz so wonderful n perfect here although its take time to get to know each others...we were helping each others and giving motivation......i've tried my best to achieve wat I can but eventhough at first i targeted to get all A's...but i think there's not much effort and I got B+...quite disappointed sometimes but i've learnt from mistakes....

we hv a 1 week of soft skills training n now...i'm confident to go for an interview....employers...do employs me....hehe...=).....

a special thnx to dr.ranjit n mr bashkaran for giving me motivation...n da title of ms.gossip...hehe....dats me....

to my UTeM friends....i really miss u.....to my ex-classmates...thnx 4 helping me all this 3 years....love2.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend vimal, mumbai,i have read atleast 13 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, quotes of life

Post a Comment