Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Quotes of Life...=)





  • Love is the most complicated thing in the world but it makes everything worth it!
  • While there's life...there's hope...
  • If u can dream it...u can do it....Alwiz remember dat this all thing was started with a dream...



  • Life isn't abput finding urself...Life is about creating urself....
  • I love u not for what u r....but for wat i am when i am wif u...=)
  • I fall in love with an angel and love him more n more everyday....


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a very nice profile..
Love it very much!!
♥♥♥♥♥

nina jane said...

i love your profile....
it is very nice...

Anonymous said...

love ur profile
*stuning*
:)

Anonymous said...

this ia soo cute me and my man love the things on your blog i was wondering if you could email me @ queen.morgan01@ymail.com there is one m

Anonymous said...

hahaha i think that this is very soo web site and more people should see it keep up the good work love -sexy ladys please email me more kyrasmith44@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i love your profile it brings back so many memories of my life thanks 4 sharing it :)

Anonymous said...

nice profiLe :)))

Anonymous said...

love is not a part of life... it is an art of life. spend your lives loving people around you.. nd life will be beautiful... anyhow ur profile is kool, i liked it :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Profile :)

Anonymous said...

meow

Post a Comment